Will you change Yourself for others?

 Will you change Yourself for others?

By changing your personality for others is the biggest loss you have faced in your life and this is the “Bitter Truth” of the world.




I am an observer whose interest is to make everyday as a new journey of life. I am a writer whose interest is to write the feelings that are gushing in my mind from many days. I am a hustler wanna to achieve myself only for myself not for others and that makes me “Who Am I Today”. 

But there were many stories of peoples who are as like as me but due to many obstacles in life they changes their way and in short they changes their personality for others. 

This make me to ask a question for those people who do so to achieve many things in life, but are they happy with what they are doing right now? The decisions that others takes for you are you happy with those decisions? Well answer might be different in many scenario. Some may say yes I am happy cause I helped myself to ADJUST with the situations. Some might say I am not happy and nor upset at all. And some will say yes I am unhappy but this is what makes me to learn what is life.

Just ask yourself Will I am able to sustain the difficulties in life and you will always find the answer and this will surely make you happy with your decisions. 

This is not all about Motivation but this is all about to find what is odd in me and to avoid that odd what I have to do, and that’s it..

Thank You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Change Your Future Motivational Quote By DR. A.P.J Abdul Kalam

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Motivational Quote By Mahatma Gandhi.